I've got two tickets to giveaway to pop sensation, Ariana Grande's upcoming Brisbane show on Tuesday, 12 September at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
Ariana Grande could have been forgiven for retreating from the spotlight following the tragedy at her Manchester concert earlier this year where a suicide bomber detonated a nail bomb in the foyer, killing 22 people and injuring 116 others.
Instead, the 23-year-old American was back in Manchester so soon after, headlining a benefit show in front of 50,000 fans just two miles away from the arena.
In Ariana's own words, "our response to this violence must be to come closer together, to help each other, to love more, to sing louder and to live more kindly and generously than we did before."
I'd like to thank Telstra for their generous donation of the tickets. They've advised me that:
- For the best experience patrons are advised to arrive early.
- Doors for all shows open 6:30pm.
- No bags of any size will be allowed into the venue. Only bring items that will fit in your pockets.
- Plastic zip lock bags will be provided for patrons to place all essential personal items (ticket, card, phone, keys).
- No cloak check services will be available.
- No cameras but phones are ok!
Entrants must be on the Moreton electoral roll and have submitted their entry by 12noon, Friday 8 September. The winner will be announced in the afternoon of Friday, 8 September and the tickets will be available for collection from Monday, 11 September at my office in Sunnybank.
To enter, tell me in 25 words or less why you want to see Ariana Grande in concert.